• Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » fantasyskate's application
fantasyskate's application
fencyDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-09, 6:29 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): u.s.a. kissimmee florida

Account:fantasyskate
Characters (all of them): fantasyskate and my old acc from old server is fencypenguin

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 3 1/2 months

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:uhmmm with this new server i know enough to help players

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: no but i learn from redemption an murda face

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: no

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: uhmmm im very generous i would say because i always try to keep ppl playing the server i gave away all but 1 rgs to ppl tht wanted to quit so they would stay

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : jus a simple moderator smile

Why are you applying for that position?: to help zigiscape nd keep ppl happy smile

How many hours are you on daily at average?: about 8 hours atleast

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: from 4:00 to 10:00 pm and 6:00 to 8:30 am

Tell us a little about yourself: i like having ppl be happy and i hate players who use profanity an scam others an i love playing zigiscape an especially helping the server out i dont like lieng much its very hard i like to make friends but wont stand for ppl with an attitude and i always get the job done nd i try to get it done right too smile i am very nice unless i need to be mean and i dont let ppl take advantage of others an i dont like cheaters... thts a lil about me smile

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » fantasyskate's application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024