Thursday, 2024-04-25, 2:57 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Staff Application (Staff Application for *fallout*)
Staff Application
chrisDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:04 AM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Moderators
Location (and Time Zone): United Kingdom England (GMT)

Account: Fallout

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: Around two to three months now.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: I was a Moderator on the old Zigiscape befor they renewed it.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: Yes, On my Brothers friends old sever that was only open for 2 weeks then shut down, And on the old Zigiscape befor they renewed it.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: I have got 2nd highest grade on my G.C.S.E'S in my I.C.T B Tec. witch is a Distinstion.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: Advise to people in need and keep everyone following the rules. And i have had the experience that will help the sever even more.

What position are you applying for?: Well i was hoping for head admin seems as there is not one at the moment but if not just normal admin or even mod.

Why are you applying for that position?: Because i feel that i can help the sever very much in having moderator experience befor on this sever and others.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: Well on a school day from when school finishes thats 3:30pm until i go to bed witch is around 1:00am to 2:00am. And on weekends ( Saturday and Sunday ) im mostly out with friends or at my dads. until around 7:00pm maybe 8:00pm.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 3:30pm Until 2:00am

Tell us a little about yourself: I am 15 years old My Full real Name is Christopher John James Robinson but i Don't like my middle name so i Don't use it and i Don't like the name Christopher so i call my self Chris Robinson i love playing Runescape and rsps I'm mostly on the computer all day. lol :| On weekends i go out to my dads and friends and i love meeting new people and places and a very friendly and helpful person.

chrisDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:08 AM | Message # 2
Major
happy I hope you like my Staff Application happy

biggrin ...yeah... biggrin

Message edited by chris - Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:09 AM

joeyyDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:44 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Users
nice app christpher lol jk chris

chrisDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:46 AM | Message # 4
Major
.*. wacko .*.

l o l

chrisDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:50 AM | Message # 5
Major
happy .*.!!t*h*a*n*k*s!!.*. happy

chrisDate: Thursday, 2010-12-09, 9:06 PM | Message # 6
Major
wboar smile

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Staff Application (Staff Application for *fallout*)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024