Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 9:11 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Hunter333 Mod Application (Mod Application)
Hunter333 Mod Application
huntahDate: Sunday, 2010-10-03, 7:11 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):Louisiana (central)

Account:Hunter333
Characters (all of them):Hunter333, Hunter33, Hunter3

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:Roughly 2 and a half months

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:None.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:I have been Owner, Admin, and Moderator.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?:I pretty good with computers.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?:Since I have been playing for a while and I noticed that others have not been playing as long as me I feel that I know enough about the server to help people out.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? :Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?:I've played for a while as just a player and I would like to be a moderator.

How many hours are you on daily at average?:I used to play at least 5-6 hours a day and I kind of stopped playing but now I'm starting to play more.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:On weekdays around 5:00-10:00p.m.. On weekends anywhere from 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

Tell us a little about yourself: I try to help other people I usually don't act like a jerk towards them and I do think that I could be a good moderator.

ashDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 6:51 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Do you have any previous moderating experience?:I have been Owner, Admin, and Moderator.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?:I pretty good with computers.

you should try to add a bit more proof like where you've been owner admin and modertor and tell how you are good with computers but overall good app gl smile

joeyyDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 6:52 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
gl dude hope u get

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Hunter333 Mod Application (Mod Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024