Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 6:43 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » pk1pure7 (mod please read!)
pk1pure7
pk1pure7Date: Saturday, 2010-10-02, 0:19 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): england, surrey , cranleigh and its GMT LONDON.

Account: pk1pure7
Characters (all of them): slipnslide, pk1pure7

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: i have been playing zigiscape for around 7-8weeks.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: well my cousin is a gaming designer for ROCKSTAR and he helps me out at times.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: nope non i just feel like i can make alot of people happy.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: yes i do i am currently doing BCS at school for a GCSE option.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: i think i could offer this server alot more than others i am nice always reply to pm's never argue and im a generally nice person.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : im applying for a moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?: im applying for this possition because i like this game and near enough everyone likes me including ,vampet, bish29, and base and more i also think i can make a massive change to this game =]

How many hours are you on daily at average?: as much as possible lol school days normally 3-4hrs weekend's well all day.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: GMT is london - which is - from 13:20 - 21:30

Tell us a little about yourself:
well i am nice i love to play football (soccer) i play right back in football(soccer) i love zigiscape kinda addicted, and i love motocross and chilling with mates. =]

Message edited by pk1pure7 - Saturday, 2010-10-02, 1:42 PM

zdogDate: Monday, 2010-10-04, 4:22 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Super Star
you ip banned me for no reason!

SteveDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 6:00 AM | Message # 3
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
And you are banned pkpure smile

chrisDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:29 AM | Message # 4
Major
Group: Moderators
its a good Staff Application pk1pure7 but as what zdog and steve sed.. :\ lowes your chances as being a moderator i guess..

chrisDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 8:08 PM | Message # 5
Major
Group: Moderators
Quote (chris)
its a good Staff Application pk1pure7but as what zdog and steve sed.. :\ lowes your chances as being a moderator i guess..

forget i sed that : )

you got my vote.

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » pk1pure7 (mod please read!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024