Sgt Hatred Staff Application
GonthorianDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 5:13 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): long Island-EST

Account: Sgt Hatred
Characters (all of them): Sgt Hatred

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: Three and a half weeks

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: I've seen GWD did some pvp and just explored the areas Zigiscape has to offer.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: I have never been a moderator of any Runescape private servers. But I have been head Game Master,Admin and Co-Owner of some World of Warcraft private servers.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: I only have experience with computer graphics and editing.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I am good with explaining how to play with new players and helping them get started playing.Also staying with that player for a while to see if they might have any questions or problems.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: I like helping out new players and just making sure everyone can enjoy their time spent on zigiscape.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: About 5-8 hours a day.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Tell us a little about yourself: Well as I stated before I have much in-game moderating experience from being GM's in WoW private servers. I am also taking a computer graphics class in highschool, so I am continuing to learn about windows photoshop and what it has to offer. I hope everyone will consider voting for me tongue Thank-You.

Message edited by Gonthorian - Saturday, 2010-10-02, 4:52 AM

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Sgt Hatred Staff Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024