Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:19 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » Read this before time is up. ALL PLAYERS (this is whats going to happen to the server within 1-2weeks.)
Read this before time is up. ALL PLAYERS
Jamie_1344Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 8:19 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
well guys, this might be the last message you ever get from me,"GET FUKED UP", jamie..
i hate to do this to the "used to be best" server but its gotta go guys, wboar is a fat ass lazy drunk that never takes care of the server, he ignores the players and most of all, he actually kept steve a co-owner and thats what really fucked it up for you all. taunt, if you read this, i am not longer on your side, you banned durial321 for no reason and i have proof of it. vampet, you started getting a pissy attitude with me when i asked you to unban me for no reason.ronque needs to be back on this server, and wboar needs to take the fucking co-owner box off but guess what.. its too late for that. i will be monitoring any improvments or fixed problems over the time period, if we are not unbanned and demoted i have a hacker on standby at my camp. i informed him to remove the forums and destroy the server, if possable destroy all memory of wboar's and steve's cpu so they can not remake the server.

unip ban-durial321, the control, BU unit, and GET FUKED UP only if you decide to make improvments.
if not, just sit back and watch it all crash.

As i love to say to people.. Dont Fuck With A Marine.. i love ya guys maybe some day i might meet you to all who are still my friends. any personal comment you want to send me, my e-mail is JGLONG1344@yahoo.com if you have xbox live my account is EOA x PhyCho because im on there some.
this is your last chance to straighten up your act guys, dont think i wont take the server down... you better hope wboar actually comes through on this one or you better be looking for something else to do. leave comments at the bottom for wboar to hopfully see in time, bye guys!

SteveDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 10:00 PM | Message # 2
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
Also, I'd like to see someone destroy these forums, since we don't even host them. If you want, I'll even let you know the DNS servers, and IPs for them.

And one thing i like to say to people, TRY TO TAKE IT DOWN!

Just don't mess with anyone smarter than you, just to let you know, your CPU doesn't store any information. So have fun smile I also have external hard drives, and my own server I run, so all my information won't go anywhere.

Jamie_1344Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 11:20 PM | Message # 3
Private
lol, steve you might be smarter than me because you sit your lazy fat ass in front of a computer and studying all damn day but i wont be the one taking it down. just letting you know that before you waste your time trying to act smart.

iv got something you would never have, its a little thing i like to call courage and BALLS. you big pussy.

SteveDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 0:06 AM | Message # 4
Owner of the Forums
Quote (Jamie_1344)
little thing i like to call courage and BALLS

Well then thats a shame sad

Quote (Jamie_1344)
lazy fat ass

False, if you'd like to see me, I'll show you all the pictures I have of myself smile

Quote (Jamie_1344)
tudying all damn day

I actually spend alot of time with my girlfriend, and not studying.

Quote (Jamie_1344)
you might be smarter than me

DAMN RIGHT!!!!

FrankayyyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 4:19 AM | Message # 5
Private
Wboar he did it, all premade accounts have been nulled, so is the server, ive warned players to not log onto theyre main, but as soon as they log on, they log back off as they just got nulled. The only way we can log in is if we make a random account like sdhbgdf. He wasnt lying :S

SealyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 5:04 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Moderators
Yes, in other words, we're screwed.

So Boar, I would be most pleased if you KICKED HIS ASS.

Feel free to add me in game, my name is Ellune

SteveDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 7:50 AM | Message # 7
Owner of the Forums
Its not him doing it just to let you guys know...

Sorry for all the mess guys, it will all end soon.

FrankayyyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 8:21 AM | Message # 8
Private
And steve a player called j0g md or something randomly teleported me to jail and made me a mod... was that actully a owner?

Jamie_1344Date: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 7:59 PM | Message # 9
Private
actually, im in control of the server now, im ip banning and muting all players online and im only one online, how you like them cookies bitch?

chrisDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 8:02 PM | Message # 10
Major
Quote (Frankayyy)
And steve a player called j0g md or something randomly teleported me to jail and made me a mod... was that actully a owner?

j0g md is not a real owner that is why i made my self co to demote him then i demoted my self..

SteveDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 11:55 PM | Message # 11
Owner of the Forums
Quote (Jamie_1344)
actually, im in control of the server now, im ip banning and muting all players online and im only one online, how you like them cookies bitch?

Lol? Think that makes you special that you got owner? Also, I really don't care. Things are coming to an end :P We already have it all planned out biggrin

vampetDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 0:21 AM | Message # 12
Private
Quote (Jamie_1344)
vampet, you started getting a pissy attitude with me when i asked you to unban me for no reason

lol ur the owner glitcher so why wouldnt i ban?

FrankayyyDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 3:12 AM | Message # 13
Private
:s and also a player called pussysgood teleported me to a white place and told me to search a crate and i did and i got admin... WTF IS GOING ON?!

joeyyDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 4:23 AM | Message # 14
Sergeant
dude frankayyy its over dont worry bout zigiscape anymore, its screwed. i liked the server, it was preety fun. but we have other things we can do like find another one, idk if it as good as zigis but its the best we can do. sad

Jamie_1344Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 6:04 PM | Message # 15
Private
there is a problem here if none of you have noticed, your fat asses need to go out side and get a life, you can only sit on games for so long. most of you reading this will say, hes wrong or hes a dumb ass, iv got news for you. the economy really sucks, our president sucks as well, video game industries arnt doing so well and computer programing is still going good, if you decide to sit on a computer all your life and be a misserable fat ass i feel sorry for you. go out side guys and leave these fat asses on here to die from diabeties...

Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » Read this before time is up. ALL PLAYERS (this is whats going to happen to the server within 1-2weeks.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024