Friday, 2024-04-26, 5:05 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Forrest's Mod Application (Forrest Gump's Mod Application form)
Forrest's Mod Application
NOTHINGDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 4:08 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): New York (GMT)

Account: Forrest Gump
Characters (all of them): Forrest Gump

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 2 Weeks

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: I know the rules, spots to train, commands, etc.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: Yes

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: Yes

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: New ideas, Coding, Fun events, When other mods arent on I could be helping take control of spammers and other parasites, abusive, or hurtful players.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: Today I realized we need a little more mods because there were about 3 spammers on today that took up the whole chat box every 2 minutes.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: About 2-3

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: It varys to much to tell it can go from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM.

Tell us a little about yourself: Outgoing, Not explosive during tough times, Can handle a situation pretty well, Basically I could help a lot smile

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Forrest's Mod Application (Forrest Gump's Mod Application form)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024