Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Erodawn apply for mod
Erodawn apply for mod
ErodawnDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 11:06 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):i dont really know my time zone but its 6 hour before EST.

Account: erodawn
Characters (all of them):only erodawn

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:about 1 week now

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: i have some experience about this zigiscape and this server reminds me about an another server very much, so it makes me easier to know things on zigiscape.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:yes, i have been moderator twice on other servers.
one of them i was moderator on, was the server that reminded me.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?:yes, i have some experiace about cumputers but not so much.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?:i am feeling that i want to offer happiness,helping players alot,not ignore anyone, i cant everything on this server but i am doing my best to offer these things.
ofcourse the mods here are very friendly but thats just a feeling that i want to do,the other mods are sure offering these things.I will try to offer what i can smile

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : i want to apply for the server moderator, that means all the moderator places cause i am alot in on forums,chat and the ingame.

Why are you applying for that position?:cause i am feeling that i want to be a server moderator.

How many hours are you on daily at average?:mmhh, thats a question i cant answer on sorry.
i dont know, but its pretty much.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:i am in often on 14:00-16:00(EST)

Tell us a little about yourself:I am a good, friendly helper. Not abusing my power when i am mod,
taking the mod job serius. i never gets angry on this scape or other scape i have played.

Other:
I like to play as a player but most like to play as a moderator. Hopes you like my apply.
i can make a very much better mod apply to show why i should be mod but then i need to get permission from the owner to do that, but i hope this is enough.

Message edited by Erodawn - Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 10:48 PM

WboarDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 11:40 PM | Message # 2
Owner of the Server
Group: Site Owner
I like. Lets see what other will tell... biggrin

- tnx to Sidefx

bryanDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 6:58 AM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Blocked
erodawn its an ok app only 1 problem your mayjorly inactive

ErodawnDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 10:52 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
mmhh, i dont think i am a major inactivecause i haven't ignore anyone what i can see.
sometimes i can be busy so i just stand there and doing nothing, but if you think i am a mayjorly inactive i can change that.
thank you Wboar biggrin

Message edited by Erodawn - Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 10:55 PM

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Erodawn apply for mod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024