Friday, 2024-04-26, 2:27 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Iizgodlyx's staff appilication (please vote for me)
Iizgodlyx's staff appilication
can i become a moderator?
1. no [ 3 ] [75.00%]
2. yes [ 1 ] [25.00%]
Answers total: 4
IizGodlyXDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 10:31 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):United States Eastern

Account:Iizgodlyx
Characters (all of them): Iizgodlyx

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:about a week and a half

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:well i have played many of private servers and rune scape isnt new to me either

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: No i don't.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?:yes I've made many thing online including a website (computer class)

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?:i could offer help to many admins and help new characters who could eventually become future donaters,and i could eventually become a great asset to the zigiscape team

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? :I am applying for Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?: not really for power but more for respect because i hate when people try to mess with you when your like lvl 112 and there lvl 126

How many hours are you on daily at average?:15 hours. eastern time

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:3:00 P.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Tell us a little about yourself:well if you see me in zigi scape ill there is a chance ill have on dagon hai i like being a mage. fdos

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Iizgodlyx's staff appilication (please vote for me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024