Friday, 2024-04-26, 4:17 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » people are quitting zigiscape (players are qutting due to wboar's wreckless decisions.)
people are quitting zigiscape
Jamie_1344Date: Friday, 2010-09-24, 7:45 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
wboar, your server has some serious hell heading it's way. you have made some bad players moderators and i know one of them are irresponsible. lolicon has already quit the server because he didn't get a promotion to administrator. dude, fix it and upgrade this server before the #1 RSPS goes to #0.... cry

SealyDate: Friday, 2010-09-24, 11:44 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Moderators
Actually, if it went to 0, it would be better than 1 on the current grading scale.
And from what I can tell, the mods they picked are capable and deserving of the position.
Also, if Loli wants to leave because he didn't receive Admin, thats his problem.

Feel free to add me in game, my name is Ellune

WboarDate: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 0:38 AM | Message # 3
Owner of the Server
Group: Site Owner
Agree to seely. Thats not my problem if someone is quitting only because thay havnt promoted as a mod.
And if you have any issues abaut bods or admins in game yust let me know. I mean post that on forums.

- tnx to Sidefx

Fbi5415Date: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 7:06 PM | Message # 4
Private
Wboar-
I know steves a good guy but he didnt give me a chance or red a chance. He iped us both i didnt even get to say good-bye i had no choice. cry

Added (2010-09-25, 7:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sealy, Sealy get taunt to un ip ban me so i can say goodbye to everyone. Steve iped me because i was quiting. PM back plz

SteveDate: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 7:16 PM | Message # 5
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
Quote (Fbi5415)
Sealy get taunt to un ip ban me

Not a good thing to say for th both of you.

Fbi5415Date: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 7:34 PM | Message # 6
Private
Steve I changed my mind I wont get on fbi ill get on another account. I didnt get a chance to say goodbye. Im not trying to be mean. sad

Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » people are quitting zigiscape (players are qutting due to wboar's wreckless decisions.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024