Doomed's mod application
DoomedDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:29 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):Idaho, USA, Pacific Time Zone

Account: Doomed
Characters (all of them): Doomed

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: About 1 month

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: The day I started I told my friend to try it out and now he plays everyday, you may know him (Dizzy). I encourage people on other internet forums to try Zigiscape out.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: I have no experience as a moderator on Zigiscape, but I was a Player Moderator on Runescape p2p. I rarely play runescape anymore though.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: I don't have programming experience, but I can fix almost anything wrong with a computer, with the help of google, and I know a lot about computer hardware and upgrading machines.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I encourage players from all over the world to join which I think is important to Zigiscape so people who are asleep during peak hours have someone to play with. I also have 3 years of Runescape Moderator experience. I help out new players a lot as long as they don't keep repeating "how to dupe in this game" XD

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: I spend a lot of time in game and I see a lot of things going on that shouldn't and I do what I can to notify a mod, but I would like to be able to take action myself.

How many hours are you on daily at average?:I am currently on summer vacation so I have been playing 6-8 hours a day (maybe more) I have 24/7 computer access so I can get on whenever.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 10am-11am

Tell us a little about yourself: I turn 15 soon (October 11th). I really enjoy MMORPG's I started out on Runescape and played that on and off for years, I played World of Warcraft for a few monthes. A couple monthes ago I was playing Warhammer Online. I am now playing Zigiscape and Lord of the Rings Online. I play Zigiscape a lot more than LOTRO. Im about to start 9th grade :(. I after school I can study Computer Programming and work on videogames as a job. I just got a pair of wings which is my biggest in game achievement because there rad. Feel free to pm me in game :).

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6502/zigiscapesiggy.jpg

Message edited by Doomed - Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:32 PM

mcmahonrDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
Private
you have my vote!!!!!
but now you gotta vote for me biggrin

DoomedDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:54 PM | Message # 3
Private
I will do that cuz I know you would be a good mod but first tell me how to put my signature up :D

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6502/zigiscapesiggy.jpg

Message edited by Doomed - Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:55 PM

mcmahonrDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:56 PM | Message # 4
Private
ummmm
wellll just edit ur profile and put in teh link
i think..... lol

DoomedDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 2:33 PM | Message # 5
Private
Nope :/