Thursday, 2024-05-16, 12:10 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Base (Moderator app)
Base (Moderator app)
baseDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 9:32 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
sorry on my last app i was typing in the dark and accidently put 4-5 instead of 1-2.

Account: Base X
Characters (all of them): Ive played base for about a week and 2 days and Base X for 1 day.
How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:For 1-2weeks

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: I know all the commands and rules. I know where shops and other places aswell.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: I was a admin for another website but it got shutdown.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: Yes alittle.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: Find out new items or rare items.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: I think i would make a good moderator because i was a good admin on the other server i played.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 5 hours then when school starts about 2-3 hours.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 9:00- 12:00 then 4:00- 7:00 central time

Tell us a little about yourself: Well i play school football and basketball, and i like to talk to other players when im not busy biggrin

Added (2010-08-27, 9:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
My Account i want to be moderator is Base again.

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Base (Moderator app)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024