teo10Date: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:04 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
[size=22]Real Name: matteo

Location (and Time Zone): <span style="color:red">malta

Account: teo10
Characters (all of them): teo10

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 1 month

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: i like to play zigiscape alot and the most doing skills and attacking

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: yes because befor i played a private server and i was a moderator

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: yes an alienware

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: helping players, if they would need staff i give them (but not everything) i would help the server to get bigger and donating

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : a moderator withing the game

Why are you applying for that position?: cause i like to help people and you level up fast 99 not like other servers and i played alot of servers but this is the best and i like playing it with my friends!!!!!!

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 12 hours cause i play alot with my friends

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: [color=red] about 14:00p.m.-22:00p.m.

Tell us a little about yourself: im a 12 year old boy coming from malta, i have brown hair green eyes and im pretty tall, i play soccervourite sport ever, i like rap music, my favourite singers are justin timberlake, blackeyedpeas, rihanna and much more....

msn=teodivita@gmail.com
skype=matteo2285[/size]

thank u for reviewing my application and i hope it meets to mod standards smile

Message edited by teo10 - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:36 AM

goldeneyeDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:18 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
cool biggrin biggrin loool

Message edited by goldeneye - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:18 AM

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » teo10 application staff
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: