Friday, 2024-04-19, 10:38 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » goldeneye application [PENDING] (staff application)
goldeneye application [PENDING]
1.moderator[ 3 ][60.00%]
2.i like helping[ 3 ][60.00%]
Poll has expired - Monday, 2022-07-11, 10:35 PM
Answers total: 5
goldeneyeDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-14, 11:35 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users

Location (and Time Zone):malta

Account:goldeneye
Characters (all of them):goldeneye

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:1 month

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:i play it alot of time.i have a friend in another private server who is a moderator and he help leads me how to became a moderator.he tell me what i have to do and how should i treat others.but i like more this game and so i want to become a modertaot an this game because it is fantastic.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:i was a co owner in another game and i played runescape for along time.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: i have a computer which is an alienware and it is faster then other computers and laptops.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?:i could offer all the things other people want and that they wish.i could offer help and the best i could do.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? :moderator

Why are you applying for that position?:i have good experience is moderators and i like to help people and give free things

How many hours are you on daily at average?:12 hours

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:12 hours

Tell us a little about yourself:i am maltese with golden heart .always trying to help people and playing on me progamming computer.i am chubby and tall .

Message edited by goldeneye - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:15 AM

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » goldeneye application [PENDING] (staff application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024