Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:51 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Satans Application.
Satans Application.
SatanDate: Saturday, 2011-01-15, 3:15 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): Alabama (CST)

Account: Satan
Characters (all of them): Satan

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: I have been playing Zigiscape for almost three weeks.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: Ive helped people around the community and give helpful hints to new players.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: Yes. Ive owned many private servers and been mod on Misthalin.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: Yes i do. I can use photoshop. i can do HTML and some CSS.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I can always be online to make sure the community is safe and help new people out and just have fun. I can moderate the chat as well.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Im applying for Moderator and Chat Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?: I can moderate and make sure everythings going perfect and keep hackers and spammers off the client and chat box if any happen to appear. I am very helpful and some people recommended i apply for staff so i can use my skills to try and make this a fun and safe community.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: All together hours is atleast 13 hours. sometimes i will stay on all day. I stay on till about 2am CST.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: between 10am till 2am. School days- 4pm till 1am.

Tell us a little about yourself: My In game name doesnt describe who i am, i just made it up, im a nice person and i help new people out. Ive given people free money in the game to get them started and i help people and answer questions. I can make sure the community is safe and its what i like to do. Im very friendly and outgoing. I also stay on the computer most of the day so i dedicate my time to Zigiscape cause this is the best server ive played in all my life.

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Satans Application.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024