Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:22 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Steves GFX/Molder Application [ACCEPTED] (My app :))
Steves GFX/Molder Application [ACCEPTED]
SteveDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner

To start this off, its a GFX/Modeler Application, so it will be in a different set up than usual, no biggie.

Name: Stipan Jozic

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Names: Steve

RuneScape Experience: Well lets see. It all started when my friend was playing some card, and told me about it. Shortly after I started to play. I had 1 account, Galka40, and my only account. I then got up to around level 103 after playing for 3 years, then finally got my first level 99 skill! FIREMAKING! I was happy with my cape and all, then went to go Woodcut, after that I got banned. This is when they started to ban members for "suspicion of botting". I fell victim to that, but never appealed. I just quit. Then after 2 years, started to play Private Servers. First one I played was Dr.CoolScape. At that time, I was Lead Admin of it, and this is when I was interested into Custom Items. I learned how to do GFX and Modeling, and then realised new items. We quickly had 30+ players in a couple weeks. Moved up onto the TOP 5 Private Servers. After that, we got shut down. And then came the decline. I then went into WoW.

GFX Experience: It all started from Dr.CoolScape. Ended up makeing 3 customs, The Halo SniperRifle, the Energy Sword, and the Plasma Shield. These items are now in many servers. I also have some examples of some items, and signatures, I have made.
Models (Click the blue words to see the items):
Couple Models
Actual Working Bandos War Spear
Custom D Claws

Signatures:
Epic Sig Thread

After all of this, I was into WoW. This is where I got good. I worked on WoWbeez, and WoWgasm. And I still do work for them, as secondary Coder and primary GFX/Modeler. If you check them out, you will see the best I can do.

Why Choose me: For 1, I work till Im done, or what I have agreed to is finished. I am easy to work with, and helpful at the same time. I use Photoshop, and various other programs to achieve the best work I can. I am not a person to let someone down. I also speak 3 languages, German, Croatian, and English. So I can help some players from different countrys. Not all, but some.

Contact Information: MSN: stipanjozic@hotmail.com
EMAIL: stipanjozic@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1723380909

Thanks for reading, take care smile

Face of the man, behind the plan

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Steves GFX/Molder Application [ACCEPTED] (My app :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024