Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:27 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Firstchoice8's application for new zigiscape
Firstchoice8's application for new zigiscape
ashDate: Saturday, 2010-11-06, 8:36 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): canada,eastern

Account: Firstchoice8
Characters (all of them): Firstchoice8

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 3 days on new server around 2 months on old and new together

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: i was a mod on the old zigi and know alot of people

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: yes i was moderator on old zigiscape i was admin on 1 server mod on 2 other

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: kinda i know about computers not much though

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: well im good at stopping arguements and fights

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: To help get the new zigiscape started without any arguements

How many hours are you on daily at average?: around 5 whenever i can get on though

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: err 9:00 12:00 4:00-5:00 around those times eastern timezone

Tell us a little about yourself: i love to help out other people and hangout and talk i like having good converations

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Firstchoice8's application for new zigiscape
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024