Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:31 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » staff application (application 2 staff on zigiscape)
staff application
XtreamXDate: Saturday, 2010-10-16, 0:17 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): Ede gld (gelderland) (-netherland-)

Account: XtreamX
Characters (all of them): xtreamx is the accounts I use the most.

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 2-4 months i'm not sure

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: know quite a lot about Zigiscape, but prices are always changing, I do my best to make everything as soon as possible to know

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:not private servers or with one other game (Mafia game) I am the owner, I get many tips from other admins zigiscape

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: myself once made their own habbo hotel, nothing else with private servers

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: people in a respectful manner and treat not taking sides in a debate even if they are your friends

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : it's about applying moderator, so I'll go there for, should you have an admin, I always find so humping

Why are you applying for that position?: because I like helping people, helping beginners on our way, giving money, etc.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: maybe about a week or 8 hours

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: on weekends, I am most online, weekdays I try too much, in relation to work may not always weekdays

Tell us a little about yourself: Well I'm so casper (Xtreamx) 16year hobbies are: playing football and help people not to forget zigiscape play:)

I hope I am chosen, Thank you very much for your time:)

Added (2010-10-16, 0:17 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Location (and Time Zone): Ede gld (gelderland) (-netherland-)
Account: XtreamX
Characters (all of them): xtreamx is the accounts I use the most.

How long have you been playing Lineagescape?: 1 week

What experience in lineagescape development do you have?: know quite a lot about lineagescape, but prices are always changing, I do my best to make everything as soon as possible to know

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:not private servers or with one other game (Mafia game) I am the owner, I get many tips from other admins lineagescape

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: myself once made their own habbo hotel, nothing else with private servers

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: people in a respectful manner and treat not taking sides in a debate even if they are your friends

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : it's about applying admin,

Why are you applying for that position?: because I like helping people, helping beginners on our way, giving money, etc.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: maybe about a week or 8 hours

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: on weekends, I am most online, weekdays I try too much, in relation to work may not always weekdays

Tell us a little about yourself: Well I'm so casper (Xtreamx) 16year hobbies are: playing football and help people not to forget lineagescape play:)

I hope I am chosen, Thank you very much for your time:)

Message edited by XtreamX - Saturday, 2010-10-02, 1:48 AM

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » staff application (application 2 staff on zigiscape)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024