Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Billionaires moderator application
Billionaires moderator application
BillionaireDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 1:45 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): Sweden, (GMT +01:00)

Account: Billionaire
Characters (all of them): Billionaire and skiller2

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: about 4 weeks

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: none

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: yes, i been mod,admin and co owner on other servers so i know what to do if i get mod. wink

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: yes i know pretty much about computers.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: The thing i can offer that other people dont is helping ppl and making ppl enjoy there gaming experience 2 the max.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: this server is a great server but with every great server there is always problems such as: duping(which is a major problem) and item scamming i know this isnt as much as a problem as duping but it still happens. This server could do with a mod like me becuase i will help as much as I can to stop things like duping. I will also try to help people from the easy problems to the hard one. There are also great mod's which do all they can but i think i would be perfect for the job. smile

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 3-5h if i dont get bored wink

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 3-5 hours

Tell us a little about yourself: well my name is Miranda and im 17 years old.Im born in U.s.a-New york, I like to be with friends or just play computer :p.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message edited by Billionaire - Sunday, 2010-09-05, 11:53 AM

karlos1234Date: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 1:51 AM | Message # 2
Private
Good luck i know we aint mates but Good luck and i hope u get the modarator position.

sixflowDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 2:47 AM | Message # 3
Private
Good luck on mod!!!
You was the only one who was botherd to help me out when i was new and iv seen you helped the whole of zigi scape out!!!
you deserve this so happy gl!!!!

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Billionaires moderator application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024