Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:13 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Naughtygal 4 Mod!!! =] (Vote Me 4 Mod!)
Naughtygal 4 Mod!!! =]
karlaDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 8:30 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): pacific time zone

Account:Naughtygal
Characters (all of them):only 1 =p

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: I have been playing Zigiscape for about 5-6 months.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: Well i know a lot about Zigiscape.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: Yes there was a server called Westscape and on Runescape I was a Mod.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: Yes bcuz i used to work at a web designing place.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I could be on more than other Mods and i help alot of people when they need help.These other Mods online just say they are busy and dont help anyone but they talk to their friends.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: I am applying for this possition bcuz I've been Mod on many servers and i think i should get a chance to show you if ill be a good Mod

How many hours are you on daily at average?: Im mostly on about 4-6 hours

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 11:00 pm

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Karla i am 17 yrs old.I play on a skool volleyball team and my favorite sport to watch is football.I have a 13 yr old brother.I like playing rsps servers and the best i found is Zigiscape.Im on mostly 4-6 hrs and I love to go to the mall =].I make friends easily and dont ever make fun of them unless we are playing around.I never get mad or sad at my friends and i always have a smile on my face =].I like to listen to rap and rnb.I dont do any kind of drugs =p.I have a nissan 350z.I might bcome a doctor when i am older and I cant wait till college =].I love to laugh and when im bored i just start laughing or im gona say some random stuff lol =p. I guess thats all i can say about myself.If you have any questions just ask me =).

BYE =).

Added (2010-08-29, 8:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I want her 4 mod!! =0

SteveDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 8:40 PM | Message # 2
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
Don't remember you from that far ago. Also PROOF of Moderator experience will greatly increase your chances.

So if you could, post a couple Images, or links to some. Multiple pictures are recommended.

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Naughtygal 4 Mod!!! =] (Vote Me 4 Mod!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024