Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Born4Dead for MODERATOR [PENDING]
Born4Dead for MODERATOR [PENDING]
born4deadDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-06, 10:32 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Super Star

Location (and Time Zone): +1

Account: Born4Dead
Characters (all of them):Born4Dead

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: like 3-4 months , before long black out i played it a while

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: my bro is admin my cousin is moderator and i know almost al staff and i donated

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: yes and i was co-owner in Wingscape i was hosting it with my Bro (sosolid2k he was owner and my cousin Divine was co owner) i made some models but my bro helped but i cant put it on sites:p

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: a bit not that good as others but yea i can do it
i helped with making the model SSGS (sosolid godsword) i can port forward i can change host but not now because my computer is doing WEIRD!

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I can help PPL with Problems and help them out of glitches. i would offer them more info about the server (the players)

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: Because this one is free and i like to help so i dont want to be higher then mod only mod is good for helping ppl

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 2-4 hours because i have vactation after tomorrow

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: +1

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im Sem im 12 years old im playing soccer and i like to GAMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
im a coder not that good but i can i speak 4 languages : french englisch dutsch and german
my bro needs to help me with code things etc because hes better in it then me but he said he would help me with that so i will be better , there are things i dont like if staff ignore the rules and dont wanna listen . the staff is important staff isnt only skill or kill its discuss about things. for things that can be better.

Runescape experience: In real runescape i had an acc that was called Black Gamerzbut it got hacked it was lvl 134 or 138 and now ive got an skiller from combat lvl 102 (name is Zehpyroz Neo)with good tank skills and hes got FIREMAKING 99 FISHING 80 and all like that kind of skills i tried to be mod at normal runescapeit almost happend but then they didnt need me anymore:S . The 1st server i played was Misthalin Kingdomafter that i played crisisX but i maxed there then i started playing Zigiscape and i liked that the most! So i started to play it and i was like combat146when the black outcame because Wboarcant pay it anymore because we didnt make VPS. Then i played ritz till my brother got a email from Wboar that zigiwas on then he started to play and 2 days after i started with it. And now i made this aplication becuase i wanna help.

Message edited by born4dead - Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 9:35 PM

divineDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-06, 10:35 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Users
nice you took your time but i guess you can make it a bit longer!

regards,
mod divine

RONQUE5Date: Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 2:02 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
NICE APP...

YOU SHOULD BE CONNECTED A LITTLE MORE...

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

SteveDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 10:49 AM | Message # 4
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
I agree, make your app a bit longer. Fill it out with some more details.

jessyDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 2:12 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Super Star
nice! biggrin good luck with getting mod!

SteveDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-07, 2:52 PM | Message # 6
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
Fill it out some more. Add color to. Its plain as of right now.

Ssolidd2kkDate: Thursday, 2010-07-08, 1:58 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
hey lil bro nice app but make it some longer Then uve got my vote

Added (2010-07-08, 1:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
u worked about it its longer now youve got my vote:P

divineDate: Tuesday, 2010-07-13, 1:05 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Group: Users
its black gamers 138 and my acc tongue

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Born4Dead for MODERATOR [PENDING]