Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » vampet's application
vampet's application
divineDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 11:54 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): Brussels GTM +1.

Account: Vampet.
Characters (all of them): Vampet and luna air are the accounts I use the most.

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:I joined 1 week after zigiscape started (in V1).

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: Well I know almost everthing about zigiscape but don't know the price because they have been changed so fast.

Do you have any previous moderating experience? I was moderator on Misthalin the kingdom, co-owner on wingscape and I've been admin on energyscape.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: I've helped other friends with making a server but I'm not very good at coding and that stuff.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: Specail places for the stafff if they wanna be alone or talk with someoneand do some suggestions to add in-game if they already are in class8.java.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Actually I'm applying for adminstrator.

Why are you applying for that position?: Wboar said he wanted to make me admin I don't know if thats true but that why I make this application but this is not the only reason also because when I joined I knew this server was different and I was right, this is a great server I love this server!

How many hours are you on daily at average?: More then 5 hours.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 10 AM - 3PM or longer

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm Bart van den Heuvel, I'm 14 years old, I live in belgium and I love to swim and to play games.

SoapDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 11:57 AM | Message # 2
Private
Very very good job my friend.
ur the only moderator who deserves to be Administrator man.

Hello My Name Is Daan.
On ZigiScape Server My name Is Called Soap.
No, Im Not A Female, I Did Something Wrong At The Registration. XD
Play Hard, Have Fun!

Bogus119Date: Monday, 2010-08-23, 4:11 PM | Message # 3
Major
vampet i vote for ya, hope u become admin :):):):)

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » vampet's application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024