Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » lethal kill5
lethal kill5
mikeDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 5:48 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):england

Account:
Characters (all of them): lethal kill5

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: 1-2 weeks.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: i know how to do most things on ZigiScape and im friendly to people on game.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: yes i was a moderaator on another private server but unforntunately the server got hacked.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: in my year at school i have got great grade in I.C.T what was A and effort grade was A.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: i would help people on the sever like i allready have been doing and i know alot about this server.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?: I feel like i know alot about the game and i help people when they ask me, and when people ask me for things some times i give them it depepnds what they ask for and i just think i can help this server out.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 4-7 hours maybe more i like this server.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: im on from around 10am-3am time zone England.

Tell us a little about yourself:I am a very kind person and i help people that need help i like playing private servers and the best thing i like playing on is laptop/pc playing your server and i love playing football.

chrisDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 6:01 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Moderators
here you can havee my vote smile

dcDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 6:13 PM | Message # 3
Private
i vote for u happy

supermean5Date: Friday, 2010-08-20, 8:38 PM | Message # 4
Private
u get my vote