Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Skittle's Moderator Application
Skittle's Moderator Application
TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 5:57 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone): CA Pacific

Account: Skittles
Characters (all of them): Skittles, Skittle

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: I Created my account 6 Days from today, But only have roughly 2 days played in the past 2 days.
Did not play much before that because of problems with real life issues.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: Positive Attitude Along with Promo. Videos soon to come once I get
all non Combat 99s.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: I have been moderator on 2 servers that have now shut down.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: I am a C++,HTML,Python Scripter/Coder and much more.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: I can offer an abundance of fun along with a lot of daily activity.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: I am used to the commands and expectations of a Moderator on many games Like RSPS,WOW. I ran
my own WoW servers along with being Head dev,Dev,Core Dev, Co-Owner,Head Admin,Admin Head GM,GM,And Forum mod on over 30 servers in all.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 5 or more depending on the day, Weekends around 8-12 or all night.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: 3:30PM-10:00PM

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 15 year old skater that live in California. I like to get outside to Exercise and hang out with friends. Go to parties whenever I can. I Have Blonde Hair and Blueish-Green eyes, Sophmore in High School. I am planning on working for Microsoft with C++ I am being trained by a current employee also my brother, He is working on Windows 7 updates and much more. I am not applying for Dev I will not accept the position no matter what the cause is. I have too much to work on.

mcmahonrDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 3:10 PM | Message # 2
Private
SKITTLES!!!!!!!!! you have my vote man you are an epic player !!!! cool

TheRealSkittlesDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 3:14 PM | Message # 3
Private
Thanks man I really appreciate =P. If you need help with any skills ask me, Im about to have em all anyways!!!!!

Message edited by TheRealSkittles - Thursday, 2010-08-19, 3:15 PM

TallywackerDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 8:27 AM | Message # 4
Private
Hmm not much to talk about i don't know much about you sorry you don't have much of a 100% vote from me... cry

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Skittle's Moderator Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024