Thursday, 2024-04-25, 11:18 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Sylester's Application. (For the place of Administrator.)
Sylester's Application.
SylesterDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 8:47 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):Singapore, (+8GMT).

Account: Sylester.
Characters (all of them): Sylester.

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: Around 3 weeks.

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?: The rules, knowing some of the admins/mods which are friendly and prices of most of the items. Best of all, the great staffs.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?: Yes, in other servers. But I'll sure be staying in this server for life, as it's great! biggrin

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: Yes. Learnt it at school and tried before.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: All my experience, finding errors like the link of forums couldn't open any windows and helping all of them who needs my help, no matter how hard it is, I'll help, but exept breaking the rules of the game.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : Administrator or Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?:I want to help everyone in the server which needs help and I wish to be a famous admin/moderator which is liked by everyone in this server.

How many hours are you on daily at average?: At least 10.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?: Everyday, (+8 GMT).

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm quite friendly and kind. I will help to organise events to make this server lively with loads of happy players! smile I will offer aids to everyone, expecially to new players. I love this server alot. I've dedicated most of my time to this server. I'll hope that this application is a success. I will be waiting for the good news! Thanks to everyone who votes! (:

Message edited by Sylester - Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 1:14 PM

aceDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 2:28 PM | Message # 2
Private
He helped me a lot in game , and didn't give me items but teaches me how to get them . i gain a lot of runescape experience under his guide. I'm sure making him a stuff of you guys won't be a mistake. I saw him helping others players too and giving them a lot of training tips . He is helpful and kind.so do consider making him a part of you guys. biggrin

ZyDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 2:34 PM | Message # 3
Private
He helped me alot by teaching me about stuffs that im not really clear about zigiscape, he is a considerate player as he doesn't give items to player and think thats helping them but he is one who guides you and tell you what to do next patiently.He will be a good mod or admin without doubt.

SylesterDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 5:24 PM | Message # 4
Private
Thank you both! biggrin

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Sylester's Application. (For the place of Administrator.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024