Staff application
koolaidmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 6:50 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location (and Time Zone):United states Western

Account:koolaidman
Characters (all of them):mrmouse44

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?:1 week

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:well i have played many of private servers and i also play runescape.

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:No i don't.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?:yes i have made some online arcade games.

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?:I feel that i could make a difference to the entire server by helping people out with just about any questions they may have or tell them how to make good money.

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? :I am applying for Moderator.

Why are you applying for that position?:Because i think it is the best way to help people out and i love to help people out withe everything.

How many hours are you on daily at average?:6-9 hours a day.

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:6:00am-10:00am and 4:00pm-10:00pm

Tell us a little about yourself:Well i love helping people out which i said earlier and im very nice to people.I do not EVER cuss and i respect people as long as they respect me.Thank you for reading my application and i hope i become moderator.

Forum » ZigiScape » Staff Application » Staff application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024