Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:24 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » tylerty97821's application (application)
tylerty97821's application
tylerty97821Date: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 10:05 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Location augusta ga

Account: tylerty97821
Characters (all of them):

How long have you been playing ZigiScape?: i have been playing approximately 3 weeks

What experience in ZigiScape development do you have?:

Do you have any previous moderating experience?:
yes i have many moderater positions in other private servers but i have same to my senses zigiscape is the one for me

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience?: i work on computer's/work with computers and fix graphics cards etc

What do you feel you could offer to the server that others couldn't?: i feel i could offer many thing to this server a helping hand to other players
i also will be on to make sure the sever is fine to updat the players

What position are you applying for? Moderator? Forums Moderator? Chat Moderator? : moderator

Why are you applying for that position?: i would like to have this position as a moderator to bea nice player to help other players talk to my pravate server idol wboar

How many hours are you on daily at average?: 7 2 in morning around 2 around 12 and around 3 at 7

What's the typical time range you're online most days (GMT)?:

Tell us a little about yourself: im tall i like to play zigiscape im 16 i love wboar i love this server i bmx race i like to talk to people and thats pretty much it plzwboar msg me bak about my application i worked hard

zdogDate: Monday, 2010-10-04, 4:25 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Super Star
lol this goes in staff applications

Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » tylerty97821's application (application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024