Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 2:48 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » Skittles Here Guys! Bryan Owns-Needs to be Demoted
Skittles Here Guys! Bryan Owns-Needs to be Demoted
TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:43 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Bryan owns had asked my friend where he got the Pink Partyhat he had. My friend told him he got it from me. He then basically bashed me and my friend for a constant 30 minutes before IP Muting me for standing up for Zigi-Scape in general from an Abusing staff member.

List of "Power Abuse/Evidence"

1. He puts his powers before his words.
2. He treats players like "Faggots" (Link to screenshot Here) http://yfrog.com/my0071p
3. He Mutes players for no reason.. Muted a player for messing around saying "Watch me get muted for that"(Hit n run)
4. He Out of control. Hes Jailed my friend(Baby Jesus) Multiple times for no reason.
5. He IP muted me less then 10 minutes ago because I was questioning his position as a Moderator.
6. Hes unloyal to ZigiScape(http://kingpkz.darkbb.com/) Thats his forum site he brought down after trying to recruit for his and his friends(Jeremy) server was just a couple days ago...
7. Sorry, But You need to choose Moderators that are mature. Lolicon is the most mature Moderator I have seen in the longest time.(I am in no way promoting Lolicon in this post, Just using him/her as an example of a Mature Moderator)
8. 25 or more players watched him IP Mute me and also screenshot "Bryan Owns has Ip muted skittle."
9. He logged in not even 5 minutes of being on, Was instantly in a bad mood, Too his anger out on the players of ZigiScape and does not care for fellow staff member of the same rank. He has been a Moderator longer, Yes, but it gives him no right to boot Lolicon out of jail because he was trying to find out what happend.
10. Hes been on Xat banning anyone whos enter chat for no reason, Not know who they were, For all we know new players could have been banned....

Items are placed into the game to be used, Sold, and/or abused, Moderators are not meant to question an item of which players bought "Like a Normal Player"(In Bryan's Words).

He tried to argue that he had no items that had been spawned after
he said "Every item has been spawned in-game" -
Me saying this "So you telling me the full santa set your wearing was not spawned by a staff member?" -
Him "I bought my stuff like a normal player.." -
Me "You just said every item was spawned in-game...."
Baby Jesus was also talking to him do not remember what he said, He was in no way disrespectful..
Bryan said... "No you listen"
"Faggot"

Bryan Owns should be immediately demoted and banned from the server the community knows as "Home" or ZigiScape.
New Moderators should be placed in his spot.

ZigiScape's #1 Skiller - Skittles

MY Bad you Didn't Promote, You encouraged Promotion, Oh and I don't see you denying anything else there. Btw whyd you ban me from Xat IRC chat?
Get Mature

I did not lye About 1 single thing, I accidently mistyped a fact.
I didnt argue with you for 5 hours, I only argued with you for a few minutes, And that was after calling a player a Faggot.
Who comes onto a game that they are supposedly a "Respected member of Staff" Mad to take out their anger they got during their day on someone over a game.
And my bad again, I did not realize you can question an item that was achieved when you were offline, when you then continued going on about it after I had explained how it was achieved.

Message edited by TheRealSkittles - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 9:08 AM

bryanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:53 AM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Blocked
haha proof?

Added (2010-08-25, 6:49 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and number six is total lie ive never promoted kingpkz

Added (2010-08-25, 6:50 Am)
and to be quiet honest im more mature than u atleast i didnt try to pick a fight with a moderator for 5 hours.. just cuz u get muted cuz u disrespecting me doesnt mean u can go and lie about stuff lol

Added (2010-08-25, 6:52 Am)

Quote (TheRealSkittles)
tems are placed into the game to be used, Sold, and/or abused, Moderators are not meant to question an item of which players bought "Like a Normal Player"(In Bryan's Words).
and that my friend is a faulse statement were suppose to question everything you buy

Added (2010-08-25, 6:52 Am)
oh and i wanna know where your proof is once again? you told me you were gonna upload it 25mins ago and it takes 5 seconds to upload screenies.. so where is it?

Added (2010-08-25, 6:53 Am)

Quote (bryan)
MY Bad you Didn't Promote, You encouraged Promotion, Oh and I don't see you denying anything else there. Btw whyd you ban me from Xat IRC chat?
Get Mature

when did i ban u lol i didnt encourage anything btw i jeremy was in that alone besides i cant ban other staff so i couldnt do anyhting about it.. and your one talking about getting mature lol your the one that flips out when you get jailed for breaking rules.. and one more thing good for you that u got a screenie? of me muteing you when you clearly would not stop cusseing at me? yea nice fail and a few minutes is an hour and a half hmmmmmm... yea thats not few mins. when i clearly told u to drop it and i'd unjail you but oh no u gotta run your mouth some more. and just about everything up there has no proof of anything so gl getting unmuted when you have no proof kthnksbye "discussion closed"

Message edited by bryan - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:58 AM

TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 6:59 AM | Message # 3
Private
Quote (bryan)
when did i ban u lol

You banned me from the Xat Chat on the main page for 6 hours. Enough time for you to cover your ass and threaten more people while Steve and/or Wboar un-notice your act in-maturity.

I do not think that I have no proof of you calling a player a Faggot, Tiny screenshotted plenty of our conversation and theres 20+ witnesses to it all including another staff member.

Message edited by TheRealSkittles - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:00 AM

bryanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:04 AM | Message # 4
Major
Quote (bryan)
Bryan owns had asked my friend where he got the Pink Partyhat he had. My friend told him he got it from me. He then basically bashed me and my friend for a constant 30 minutes before IP Muting me for standing up for Zigi-Scape in general from an Abusing staff member

tisk tisk tisk another lie never bashed you once all i asked was whered you get it and i asked you and you said karcho then you start argueing with me about some random stuff. then this is what acautly happened whole time me and you were talking you were bashing me. mhm nice try turn blame on me when u have zero! proof

Added (2010-08-25, 7:01 Am)

Quote (bryan)
Quote (bryan)
when did i ban u lol

You banned me from the Xat Chat on the main page for 6 hours. Enough time for you to cover your ass and threaten more people while Steve and/or Wboar un-notice your act in-maturity.
I do not think that I have no proof of you calling a player a Faggot, Tiny screenshotted plenty of our conversation and theres 20+ witnesses to it all including another staff member.

when l0l and wheres your witnesss's AND YOUR PROOF!

Added (2010-08-25, 7:04 Am)

Quote (bryan)
You banned me from the Xat Chat on the main page for 6 hours. Enough time for you to cover your ass and threaten more people while Steve and/or Wboar un-notice your act in-maturity
. lol one i never banned you lmfao two why would i need to cover myself when i didnt abuse my powers XD yea think about everything you said durning our discussion and then do ::rules and read them and think about it and not once did i call someone a faggot.

TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:04 AM | Message # 5
Private
The funny thing is, You banned me on Xat so i couldnt tell anyone about this, You knew i'd rush to post against you, And I believe calling someone a Faggot is player bashing...

You wanted proof...

http://yfrog.com/my0071p

Next time pay attention before you post.

Nice lies btw...

"KTHXBAI"

bryanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:05 AM | Message # 6
Major
nice one word that's really some abuse isnt it

Message edited by bryan - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:06 AM

TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:05 AM | Message # 7
Private
Quote (bryan)
and not once did i call someone a faggot.

GG Kid next time pay-a-FUCKING-tention

AGAIN

http://yfrog.com/my0071p

Do you want a lying Moderator on ZigiScape?

Funny thing is.. Normal Forum members can't post pictures on the forum... IMG is disabled....

Do you want a Moderator that doesn't pay attention on ZigiScape?

Player Bashing, Oh its also that staff set an example... Lying... Not a good Example...

Quote (bryan)
and not once did i call someone a faggot.

Message edited by TheRealSkittles - Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:08 AM

bryanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:10 AM | Message # 8
Major
oh wow scary one word you really think one screenie of me useing the word "faggot" when he cussed at me first is in anyway abuse? and beside's the point what does this have to do with you being muted lol

Added (2010-08-25, 7:09 Am)
that has to do with baby jesus not you lawls not with what you did

Added (2010-08-25, 7:10 Am)
btw you see that i used the word "someone" baby jesus doesnt fall into the catigory his one of the worst players on here no one likes him except you. anyway im going to bed im tired of your failure self trying to get unmuted without proof i ever did anything wrong when i didnt

TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 7:12 AM | Message # 9
Private
You have no right as a Staff member to insult a player in any way shape or form. Its common sense..

Yes I did bash you repeatedly, Only after you snooped to a lower level then a Child.

bryanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 8:26 AM | Message # 10
Major
tisk tisk tisk i dont insult players unless they insult me first. common sense my ass you do it to. btw you have no proof there for no unmute and for your information little girl i have more of a right to be staff than you do liveing

TheRealSkittlesDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 10:02 AM | Message # 11
Private
Lye More btw....

Nice Google Pic

http://www.43things.com/entries/view/3728531

Lol Owned....

TallywackerDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 1:38 AM | Message # 12
Private
lol im not mature?

TheRealSkittlesDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 4:11 AM | Message # 13
Private
O damn forgot bout Eminem, But yea you are mature, But Lolicon helps out every single second he can..

bryanDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 5:41 AM | Message # 14
Major
omfg! i just got back from the beach and this happens i think i got hacked wtf... or it was my fucking brother if it was ima fucking beat his ass.....

Message edited by bryan - Thursday, 2010-08-26, 6:42 AM

baseDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 11:29 PM | Message # 15
Private
i agree bryan for demote.

Forum » ZigiScape » New & Announcements » Skittles Here Guys! Bryan Owns-Needs to be Demoted
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024