Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Appeals » Ban Appeals » Rannarbluntz
Rannarbluntz
Ssolidd2kkDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:07 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Guys dont unban rannarbluntz i said to him if he lured again i would ban him and he lured me vampet and price
So we all lost our stuff and he wont give back only if he gives us all stuff back i will unban him and hes staying in jail vor 1 day

stevespimpDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 8:09 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Ex-Staff
Solid your in the wrong section -.- this is ban appeals

chadDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 8:09 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Jail Veteran
how does that sound, really people.."i said to him if he lured again i would ban him and he lured me vampet and price
So we all lost our stuff and he wont give back only if he gives us all stuff back i will unban him and hes staying in jail vor 1 day " coming from a mod..

stevespimpDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 8:09 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Ex-Staff
no from an admin, and luring isn't against the rule so rannar is innocent and solids complaining -.-

chadDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 8:26 PM | Message # 5
Private
admin or wateva, doesnt make it right for him trying to d claw spec me in pk zone with his rares on then he died and expects me to give his stuff back, and i didnt so he baned my account rannarblunts, and ip banned me so i couldnt log on any other account to get help.

Added (2010-07-16, 8:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
KId your dumb seriously you say i lured your and shit, lmao how does that look a mod gets lured your fucking stupid, u attack me at kbd in pvp and u died and lose your stuff, (nice luring i did...) if u gonna risk it and i kill u you think ima give it back when u attacked me? JUst listen how you sound...and you go and ip ban me and shit your so fucking pathetic, i did absolutely nothin wrong. you died for your rares cause you attacked me and you knew you were fucking risking them, dont pk in he best gear vesta+rgs then someone gets lucky and kills u and they have to give your stuff back just cause you donated for them? read the rules about donating "no Refunds" if you lose your stuff, well looks like you risked it anyway now you ban my account with all your stuff and my stuff that i earned just cause i killed you. your pathetic really.

SoapDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 10:40 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Users
Solid niet price dat is me broertje, dat was ik;)

Hello My Name Is Daan.
On ZigiScape Server My name Is Called Soap.
No, Im Not A Female, I Did Something Wrong At The Registration. XD
Play Hard, Have Fun!

Ssolidd2kkDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 10:43 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
dude i know i couldnt post it on other section and monkey dude luring is against the rules i was helping soap he was stuck he coulnt walk i helped him then kbd came i killled it then i was afk then i was killed i only tried to help soap so

SoapDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 11:13 PM | Message # 8
Private
Yea thats True, rannar was luring and i was stuck and couldnt do anything

Added (2010-07-16, 11:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Yea thats True, rannar was luring and i was stuck and couldnt do anything

Hello My Name Is Daan.
On ZigiScape Server My name Is Called Soap.
No, Im Not A Female, I Did Something Wrong At The Registration. XD
Play Hard, Have Fun!

SteveDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 2:57 AM | Message # 9
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
Rannarbluntz you are unbanned, if you can please tell me if you can get on or not. Thank you.

As for you Sosolid, KBD is a PK zone. Like Monkeyman said, luring isn't against the rules, if you arn't smart enough to know its a lure, your loss.

As for the RGS + Wings, those Rannar you HAVE to give back, or you will be wiped.

Ssolidd2kkDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 4:00 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
srry rannar u know what we discussed it good now so

chadDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 11:52 AM | Message # 11
Private
no... ban me if you want, i d c if he pays for domain thats not fair at all u can pk in the max best gear and if someone some how gets lucky, and kills u , they have to give stuff back, im sorry dude bann me or wateva you guys are in the wrong......as for u sosolid stop saying you were afk dumb fuck you attacked me how the Fuck do you think you lost your bank? im not just gonna go up to a mod and kill them, u d claw specd me and failed then i claw spec u and didntt fail, so unlucky for you, and i hope by banning me u can get your stuff back. AND for you Soap your a dumbass fucking cunt kid,you never was in any part of this rofl, i seen solid tell you that you stupid ass kid. Excuse my language steve but this is so ridiculous. You even went to the extent of banning my account,ip banning,and jailed me,muted lauren,kept abusing teliporting me to you in the wild and claw specing me. you called lauren a bitch,made names like "steve's bitch" and one more. Thx for the pain in the ass,you the worst excuse for a admin there is.

Message edited by chad - Saturday, 2010-07-17, 12:50 PM

Ssolidd2kkDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 1:05 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
we saw what u did u lured vampet and im not mad so whats ur problem? :s

SteveDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 11:04 PM | Message # 13
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
chad, Im not telling you to give back his items, I said ONLY the Wing and RGS.

You are in trouble for some stuff, give only those 2 items back, but you can keep the rest of the loot.

Bogus119Date: Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 9:02 AM | Message # 14
Major
u guys are fighting like a bunch of chicks seriously, rannar give him the rsgs and wings and everyone shutup
wacko

Forum » Appeals » Ban Appeals » Rannarbluntz
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024