Thursday, 2024-04-18, 5:49 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Support » Bugs & Suggestions » vip (updating vip to make it worthwhile for people to spend $15)
vip
sharpyDate: Friday, 2010-07-09, 4:43 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Super Star
okay for starters im not saying this will be easy but

imagine when you buy vip status you get your own special vip lounge where only vips can go(already exists) imagine it better what if there was the corperal beast there
and other monster that drop some of the top stuff whitch can be sold to vips or non vips another server i recently played had bandos soldiers whitch dropped bandos items after a wial aswell as armadyl soldiers dropping armadyl stuff all so tormented demons and a whole range of vip wepons potions like over load weps such as bandos skimmy fastest wepon also very high hitting what about custom so u can change the coulor of the items ur wearing but only items like godswords bandos equiptment dragon equiptment and also if you buy vip status you recieve 15% extra xp when killing or skilling

this is just some rough sujjestions thanks

matt( rs druid )

thanks jeremy i forgot to add having a bank there aswell

Message edited by sharpy - Friday, 2010-07-09, 5:40 AM

JeremyDate: Friday, 2010-07-09, 5:32 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
i sortave like this also i think the lesser demons health need to be lowerd and there should be a bank there

SteveDate: Friday, 2010-07-09, 6:12 PM | Message # 3
Owner of the Forums
Group: Site Owner
New VIP area is already under way biggrin

JeremyDate: Friday, 2010-07-09, 7:05 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
i like!

Forum » Support » Bugs & Suggestions » vip (updating vip to make it worthwhile for people to spend $15)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright ZigiScape © 2024